Randstad Talent Selection is our division specialized in the Search & Selection of qualified and highly professional profiles.
On behalf of a preeminent global leader in chemistry, producing specialty material solutions, specialized in polymer compounding, we are looking for:
Process Engineer - Fluent Italian and English - Plastic Compounding
Location: Forlì (we require domicile in the Forlì area or willingness to relocate in this area)
What we offer: direct hiring in the company with a permanent contract, the salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience (full time on site job, monday to friday, range 9am - 18pm). Multicultural and dynamic work environment.
Benefits: bonus, meal tickets, one-time relocation payment.
- Ensure achievement of Safety, Quality, Reliability and Engagement (4 Core Principles) when implementing process, product and/or equipment;
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge to the manufacturing process of the plant (raw materials, equipment and processes)
- Knowledge of production information systems (MES - Manufacturing Execution System, PI-Plant Information)
- Knowledge of statistical systems
- Gatekeeper for new technology, trials and implementation regarding product, raw material, process and equipment;
- Collaborate to develop and implement improvement plan for the plant technology;
- Collaborate to develop a plan to address gap from entitlement targets, most effective technology (MET) and best practices;
- Scale up interface between production and outside resources;
- Works with Manufacturing Expert on resolving technical issues;
- Oversee plant MOC and MOOC process.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Mechanical or Chemical University Degree in Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of process engineering experience manufacturing companies or in engineering groups.
- Previous experience in quality or business process engineering
- Fluent English and Italian knowledge
- Ability to analyze complex situations and think strategically;
- Ability to think creatively;
- Technical, reliability and process safety knowledge;
- Excellent analytical and math skills;
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems;
- Tech savvy;
- Strong communication skills
- High motivation to join a new and long term professional project
- Qualification product process;
- Quality Systems knowledge;
- Proficient with computer and information technology
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy Randstad (https://www.randstad.it/privacy/) ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).